Job PositionApply To Job
Head of Business and Sales
The Head of Business & Sales position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external commercial business and sales plan that would increase revenue and profit in both local and international markets. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization and meet the targets set for each commercial divisions.
- To Lead & be Responsible for the development of the 360 commercial plan and growth strategy of Diamond Tyres Limited in consultation with the CEO
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing strategies; and Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans by scheduling and assigning employees targets and following up on work results in minimizing gaps to goal achievement, while monitoring and benchmarking quarterly progress with action plans for reviving non performance and below par sales achievements
- To work with the Group Chief Brands & Strategy Officer in the implementation of the sales, business and strategic plan for all commercial divisions of Diamond Tyres via
- Marketing campaigns for new products and services.
- Seasonal product sales and marketing campaigns for all business commercial divisions
- Streamline clear differentiation in business communication and sales and marketing strategies for each commercial division of the company
- This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each segment growth plan.
- Develop business outreach strategies and communication assets across each commercial divisions
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand in consultation with CEO and Product Innovation and Development Leads.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- To be up to date in the understanding of key commercial division market sustenance and growth scenarios by regular submission of market research and analysis via self initiatives, and third party contracted information sourcing and in so doing Furnish marketing, sales and business development advice, while acting as counsel and providing general staff support to all commercial and product development departments within the organization.
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current the Company is with the latest trends in the industry-locally and globally
- Assists in or produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- To create business fluency and minimize gaps for each commercial division by developing individual business segment strategies in line with 360 commercial and growth plan with each division lead.
- Is responsible for recruitment and orientation for new hires to meet the business and sales goals of each commercial division annually with input from stakeholders of each commercial division BY Preparing brand commercial values and standardization with The CEO & Chief Brands & Strategy Officer for the fast track understanding of corporate, and business landscape integration for new employees.
- Assists in developing an ongoing business relations program across all commercial divisions by engaging the division stakeholders
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies locally and globally
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To strategically and continuously look at new business opportunities locally and international for viable business growth